Tuesday, September 13, 2011

From Sunny SD



Cooking...a ride that takes you through all of your sensations, starting from buying the ingredients to the first salivating bite that you're about to devour. Every time someone steps into a kitchen getting ready to cook for an intimate dinner or to cooking for a large rowdy crowd, they will always feel the burden tossed onto their backs. But when I step into a kitchen, I feel like every pain or stress is completely released. The stress of a final physics exam or my father reminding me to sweep up the back patio; they all evaporate into thin air-at least for the moment-and I feel like anything that I want to create is a chop away from me. Sometimes they were disasters and sometimes I feel like they must be shared!
So to all out there that are reading this blog, Sierra and I want to share the same feelings, joys and pleasure that we go through from 3,000 miles apart. I want you to be able to be proud of the same dish that we smiled over in our own kitchens.
We knew that it was going to be hard to stay in contact with each other when both of us are so busy; but with a blog we can still hear and enjoy what adventures and mishaps that we came across or the latest curious fruit that rested in our hands. So starting from now we want you to also enjoy our crazy ride in the world of food that we started from a young age but we will always continue and hopefully with others aboard. Every time something fascinating or new gets introduced in your world of food we would like to hear about it also; whether it went good...or bad!
Hopefully every week we will be able to share little tid-bits that will be enjoyable to read. In the RECIPE BOOK we will put up the delicious recipes that we felt like must be used by others and so we can also hear how they went for you.
Enjoy; or should I say...Bon Appetit, Guten Appetit, Buon Appetito, Buen Provecho, Sahten!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment